First look at the spring/summer issue of IMAGE Interiors
Our spring/summer issue will hit shelves this Saturday. Here, editor Lizzie Gore-Grimes gives us a peek at the light and bright interiors and special staycations that are trending this season.
The bright weather has officially arrived and that means the IMAGE Interiors spring/summer issue hits shelves today! We wanted to share with you our beautiful new cover.
With warmer days ahead, our thoughts are turning to summer escapes and the languid draw of a summer of slow living and long, light-filled days. Find out more about our Co Clare cover star home in our Irish farm stays special, where we seek out stunning secluded retreats in Clifden, Spanish Point, Slane and more – where the design aesthetic alone will soothe your senses.
We also photograph dreamy narrowboat living in Kildare, a wildflower oasis in Co Westmeath and an award-worthy architect couple’s family home in Dublin.
Other highlights include:
- Serene gallery-inspired spaces
- A design-lover’s long weekend in Porto
- Meet the all female team behind Toasted Wood cladding specialists in Co Armagh
- Heritage weaves
- In Studio with fashion designer turned artist Petria Lenehan
- Late summer blooms
- Garden furniture to get now
- All eyes on Niamh O’Malley
- Plus special interior design focus features on lighting, kitchen and bathroom design updates and so much more…
Subscribe to IMAGE for perfect indulgence reading at just €99 per year.
As well as being the first to receive our magazines and having the latest issue delivered to your door, IMAGE Print & Premium subscribers have first-look digital access to the issue, exactly as it appears in print, which you can revisit at any time.
Subscribe today and receive:
- Four issues of IMAGE Magazine and two issues of Image Interiors delivered to your door.
- Access to all daily premium articles from Ireland’s leading contributors
- Digital versions of all magazines. Read IMAGE and Image Interiors exactly as they appear in print.
- Bespoke weekly email, rounding up the best content exclusive to subscribers.
- A luxury gift from The Handmade Soap Company, worth €60*.
If you cannot find the latest issue in your local shop, make sure to visit image.ie/magazine to buy your copy and have it delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.