18th Jan 2018
Is fashion your first passion? Are you also enthralled by art, interiors and design?
IMAGE Magazine is looking for dynamic graduate to fill the position of fashion intern. Working directly with the fashion director, the successful candidate will receive professional experience and mentorship, working with the fashion director on everything from magazine pages and online video content to fashion editorial shoots and live fashion events. The role will be varied and exciting, but challenging too.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct extensive picture research for print and online fashion features
- Contribute ideas for exciting and original fashion content
- Write copy for both IMAGE Magazine and IMAGE.ie
- Assist the fashion director in creating shopping videos and other online content for IMAGE.ie
- Liaise with model agencies, photographers, videographers and stylists
- Oversee the administration of all fashion shoots
- Assist IMAGE Magazine’s contributing stylists on fashion editorial shoots
- Liaise with fashion PRs and brands, both in Ireland and abroad
- Assist the fashion director at reader events and styling masterclasses
What you’ll have:
- A superb visual aesthetic and a strong sense of style
- Excellent writing skills
- A strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- A strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to learn
- Pride in everything you do, regardless of the size or nature of the project
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Meg Ryan fall is just the latest trend to take off on TikTok and it’s all the autumnal fashion inspiration...
Sporty turns chic. ‘Sports-luxe’ and ‘athleisure‘ are two of the more contemporary buzz words you’ve probably heard of that have...
Have a wedding coming up, or a trip to the races? Stylist Courtney Smith tells us what she has her...
Joanna Cooper has just launched her own intimates line, with Coops the Label officially available to shop online as of...
Shopping for post-mastectomy-friendly lingerie can be daunting, but these brands help to make the process a little easier. Every October,...
Our autumn/winter issue will hit shelves this Saturday. Here, editor Lizzie Gore-Grimes gives us a look into the cosy decor...