IMAGE Media is looking for a new Account Manager to join our bustling team. Join us on our journey in 2022, as IMAGE seeks to further consolidate its position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degrees experiential, printed, social and digital offerings.
At IMAGE, we are all about big ideas and content with purpose. We apply magazine-thinking to our branded content studio, creating and executing partnerships and collaborations with style and substance. And not only do we create, curate and craft standard-setting content, but we have the established and engaged media channels to publish, broadcast and target that content to a combined audience of 1 million people a month.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager for our flagship title, IMAGE Magazine. You will be a part of an award-winning commercial team and have responsibility for looking after IMAGE Magazine.
- Owning the advertising target on IMAGE magazine to ensure it is achieved in full, on time, every issue
- Selling to an existing client base and building a portfolio of new clients
- Manage relationships with existing clients to ensure they are regularly kept abreast of what is happening with IMAGE and always receive gold standard service
- Manage the advertising process on IMAGE from an internal administrative perspective to ensure that all ad slots are booked on time while maintaining the high luxury standard of the magazine from a creative perspective
- Arranging calls and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Proactively up selling to client base
- Ensure customer satisfaction, build and maintain strong relationships
- Work with the editorial team on features lists and activity within the magazine and communicate this to clients and advertisers
- Use market information including competitor analysis as a sales tool
- Keep clients informed of relevant marketing campaigns throughout the year i.e. – special cover price offers, subs offers, ad campaigns, brand extensions, cross promotion, etc
- Create regular ezines and mail shots to send to all clients and advertisers
- Report to the CRO
Skills & Experience Required
- A proven track record in achieving targets on time
- Have an understanding and experience of working with media planners & buyers at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative while also being a strong team player
- Strong interpersonal, time management & organisational skills
- Ability to manage excellent client and colleague relationships
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong administration skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
- Digital Advertising experience is a plus
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Friday, 5th August.