IMAGE Media is looking for a suitable person to fill the brand-new role of IMAGE Business Club Membership Manager and come and join our bustling team.
At IMAGE, we are all about big ideas and content with purpose. We apply magazine thinking to our branded content studio, creating and executing partnerships and collaborations with style and substance. And not only do we create, curate and craft standard-setting content, but we have the established and engaged media channels to publish, broadcast and target that content to a combined audience of 1 million people a month.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an IMAGE Business Club Membership Manager. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, and working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, the core function of this role is to sell new corporate and audience memberships to the IMAGE Business Club.
You will be responsible for generating all revenue associated with memberships and securing monthly targets on time through:
- Driving corporate Business Club conversions by creating B2C strategies, plans and initiatives to generate, maintain and grow the IMAGE Business Club membership
- Nurturing current Business Club members and liaising with potential new members daily
- Identifying corporate on-brand partners for discounts and rewards for members
- Utilising professional network of contacts to generate awareness of the IMAGE Business Club and subscriptions offering
- Conducting research into brands and organisations with VIP client bases for membership outreach activities
- Managing and monitoring conversion strategy with the IMAGE subscription team as the main lead on weekly conversion calls
- Ensuring targets are monitored and work to achieve EOY target across all subscription and membership packages
- Analytically assessing conversions approach and testing and learning across new initiatives
- Creating monthly reports across all subscription and membership packages
- Reporting to the CRO and working closely with CEO
Skills & Experience Required
- A proven track record in achieving targets on time
- Experience in either membership/partner sales and/or client account management
- Ability to work on own initiative while also being a strong team player
- Strong sales, time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage excellent client and colleague relationships
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Well-connected in Irish business networks adjacent to Media, Tech, Finance, Fashion and Beauty
- Comfortable with sales forecasting and customer relationship management
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Friday, 12th August.