15th Dec 2015
Gigi Hadid was spotted leaving London Heathrow Airport recently and we loved her casual look! The Victoria’s Secret model was in London filming for LOVE Magazine’s online video advent calendar and Citizens of Humanity shared this picture of her in their Carlie high waisted jeans on their Instagram.
20-year old Gigi Hadid recently joined with Joan Smalls and Lily Aldridge as the stars of the Stuart Weitzman SS16 campaign so it was no surprise to see her in the Stuart Weitzman €795 Highland boots. You can shop Gigi’s exact look below!
- Karen Walker Deep Worship Sunglasses, €250, available at KarenWalker.com
- IRO Cliff Sweater, €290, available at IroParis.com
- Citizens of Humanity, Carlie Highwaisted Jeans in Black Oak, €260 at CitizensOfHumanity.com
- Stuart Weitzman, Highland boots in Topo Suede, €795 at StuartWeitzman.com
Gigi’s visit to London sparked more rumours about her relationship with Zayn Malik – she wore these same jeans on her date with him in LA! We loved how Gigi styled her slouch jumper with skinny jeans, and below we outlined more slouch jumpers that don’t carry the hefty price tag.
1. Sweater with Roll-Neck Collar, €39.95, available at Zara.com
2. Mohair Turtle Neck Jumper, €42, available at H&M
3. Huntsman Fringe Jumper, €70 available at Oasis-Stores.com
4. Fringe Cable Jumper, €64, available at Topshop.com
5. Grey Chunky Stitch Jumper, €66 available at Warehouse.co.uk
Are you really going to be squeezing into high-waisted jeans...
Meet IMAGE.ie's new fashion columnist, Marianne Smyth, aka @smythsisters.
Will the future see us unifying elements of our humanity rather than the distinctions of gender?
Lived-in, luxe hair, chic chignons, swooping liner and intricate nail art; these are the AW21 London Fashion Week beauty trends you'll actually want to wear.
Fabulous style is a celebration of being alive. Let’s dress ourselves happy again.
After much rumours and speculation about the Gucci and Balenciaga collaboration, we finally saw it at Gucci’s 100th-anniversary show, Gucci Aria.