Updating your winter wardrobe is one of the many exciting things we get to do when the seasons change. The key is to find the right pieces that take the clothes you already have into winter with'relative ease. You want to're-think?new outfits around one essential piece; ?that's the secret to gliding from one season to another, especially one like winter, where layering is key.
We've picked out 15 gorgeous seasonal style saviours, upon which you can build a superb and extremely stylish winter wardrobe. Making your life that bit easier, we're thrilled to tell you that you can buy them all under one roof at Dublin's?Dundrum Town Centre. Hurrah!
5. Once only a collegiate favourite, backpacks have been given a grown-up makeover. ?The convenience of these, chic, hands-free holdalls make them a perfect option for busy women on the go. Merlot studded backpack, €350 at Michael Kors.
8. This gorgeous checked coat elevates your look thanks to its original design but keeps your outfit sophisticated with its beautiful classic cut. This piece will work brilliantly, over a wrap dress as easily as jeans. Boucl? wool coat, €89.95 at Zara
11. This jersey shirt jumper combination is perfect to wear during the weekend with your favourite denim or can easily be worn to the office, the collar adding a bit of sophistication. Jersey shirt jumper, €65 at French Connection.
13. This pretty dress is so versatile. Wear with suede boots and shearling to embrace this season's boho vibe, or style it with black tights and T-bar sandals for a more retro look. Print dress, €270 at Karen Millen.?
14. An elegant print throw-over is an essential part of any winter wardrobe, as it offers an easy way to break up blocks of neutrals and add interest and individuality to an outfit. Print kimono tp, €135 at Mint Velvet.?
15. A key piece for this season, a sleeveless coat is terrific for layering over chunky knits or cropped leather jackets. We love the super-stylish faux-fur ?trim here. Sleeveless coat with faux fur trim, €100 at River Island.