03rd Aug 2022
Lingering, sunny and bright summer scents that will take you on holiday whether you leave the house or not.
1 Master Perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud created an ode to citrus in Louis Vuitton Afternoon Swim, 100ml, €260, with Sicilian orange, bergamot and zingy ginger as fresh and cooling as a dip in the sea.
2 Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant Eau De Parfum 50ml, €276, is summer in a bottle, with sun-scorched mandarin and bergamot, spicy pink peppercorn and seductive notes of black honey, vetiver and leather.
3 If a day at the beach was a scent, it would be the warm and spicy Avant Persian Sunset, 100ml, €129, with sharp orange, bergamot, red berries, smooth sandalwood and vanilla.
4 Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Skies, 75ml, €83, is true to it’s name with a combination of blue tea, grapefruit and creamy cedarwood bright as a clear sky.
5 CK One Summer Daze, 100ml, €50, is a love letter to sunshine rendered in a tangy kumquat, fresh iced mint tea, musk and vetiver.
6 The amber floral of Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Nuit Eau De Parfum, 50ml, €73, is a spicy blend of bergamont, ylang ylang, coconut and vanilla that lingers long after the sun goes down.
7 Light, woodsy and sea-inspired, Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt, 100ml, €128 will carry you to a salty aired shore.
8 Byredo Vanille Antique, 50ml, €245, was created with the rarest raw ingredients, for a smoky rich scent of vanilla, cashmere wood and musk that lingers all night.
We may earn a commission if you buy something from any affiliate links on our site. This article originally appeared in the Summer issue of IMAGE Magazine, on sale now.
Other highlights in the issue include:
- Daytripping: Discover a dreamy wild flower and food-focused oasis in Wicklow
- Discovering your money blocks – Katie Byrne digs deep into the dysfunctional financial psychology holding too many women back
- Not sure if you want kids? Join the club writes Sarah Macken
- Author Aingeala Flannery on finally finding her groove
- High drama: Meet songstress of the moment LYRA
- EXCLUSIVE: Take a tour of designer Zoë Jordan’s home in Palma
- Shore thing: four fabulous Irish retreats where you’ll find reprieve by the water
- Take me to the island: A languid, long weekend in Paphos
Subscribe to IMAGE for perfect indulgence reading at just €99 per year.
As well as being the first to receive our magazines and having the latest issue delivered to your door, IMAGE Print & Premium subscribers have first-look digital access to the issue, exactly as it appears in print, which you can revisit at any time.
Subscribe today and receive:
- Four issues of IMAGE Magazine and two issues of Image Interiors delivered to your door.
- Access to all daily premium articles from Ireland’s leading contributors
- Digital versions of all magazines. Read IMAGE and Image Interiors exactly as they appear in print.
- Bespoke weekly email, rounding up the best content exclusive to subscribers.
- A luxury gift from The Handmade Soap Company, worth €60*.
If you cannot find the latest issue in your local shop, make sure to visit image.ie/magazine to buy your copy and have it delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.