21st Nov 2013
We think there’s nothing more wonderful for a winter lip than a deep plummy stained lip.? It feels more modern than a classic red and we love its brightening effect on our skin tone. It adds an ethereal moodiness to winter beauty especially when applied in a slightly messy fashion (tip: press it on with a finger to give that soft, stained effect and make sure to ditch any remnants of tan – play up the pale, people!)
1. MAC Rebel – ?a gorgeous plummy intense tone
2. Lancome LAbsolu Velours – Velours de Violine – velvety and deeply pigmented, one of our favourites.
3. Clinique Black Honey almost lipstick – as the name suggests, one of the ultimate balmy lipsticks.
4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain – genius pencil applicator and a great shade.
5. Stila Brigitte – ?a ?true wine, balmy stain
For many of us, our first memories of anything beauty...
Planning an at-home pedicure? Read this first. Salon pedicure pending,...
Blend sunset shades of cream blusher to get flush blush right: think post-run pinky glow.
The heroes behind Elle Fanning's gleaming skin - huzzah!
The Ordinary, the Internet’s favourite beauty brand, are launching an...
“The hair look really was inspired by the early 90s,” says Victoria Beckham. “I like the idea of quite heavy hair, heavy fringes, that hair that looks like it’s been slept in a little bit, with a little bit of a bend in it.” Here’s how to recreate the lived-in luxe look from her AW21 show.