09th Sep 2015
This week saw the launch of House of Fraser’s fabulous Beauty Confidential. In laywoman’s terms, this means that some of the most beloved-on-the-beauty-floor cult products are on special offer to customers, with a substantial discount of €15. Until?Tuesday 22nd?September there is €15 off?a specially curated collection of 30 products when you make a beauty purchase in-store. Buy your favourite product, and then have a fleet of brilliant proven goodies to choose from? Win win. Some of the items on offer include Benefit Roller Lash, Urban Decay’s Naked?Smoky Palette and?Clarins Double Serum. (See the rest below.)
If you want to try some stuff out before committing to spending, drop by the department tomorrow evening. From 6pm to9pm, visiting customers will be able to sample until their hearts content. There will be complimentary mini makeovers, skincare advice and masterclasses?as well as exclusive offers and the chance to win a luxury beauty?hamper.
Girls night anyone? Get thee to Dundrum.
Here’s the Beauty Confidential list of 30 items you can avail of discount on when you purchase another item.
1. Cr’me de la Mer Moisturizing Cream 30ml
2. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick
3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 125ml
4. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF40
5. Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder
7. Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche ?clat Foundation 30ml
8. Est?e Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF10 30ml
9. Est?e Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum 30ml
11. Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate 15ml
12. Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate 15ml
13. Lanc’me La Base Pro Perfecting Make Up Primer 25ml
14. Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster 30ml
16. Clinique Beyond Perfecting 2-In-1 Foundation + Concealer 30ml
18. Urban Decay Naked Palettes (all, including Smoky)
19. Est?e Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex II 50ml
20. Decl?or Hydra Floral Multi Protection Light Cream 50ml
22. Lanc’me Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Protector
23. Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Oil 30ml
24. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 30ml
27. Yves Saint Laurent Touche ?clat Radiant Touch
6. Laura Mercier Foundation Primers
10. Clarins Double Serum 50ml
15. Nars Audacious Lipstick
17. Clarins Perfecting Touch 15ml
21. Clinique Smart Custom Serum 50ml
25. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick
26. bareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit
28. Lanc’me Volume – Porter Mascara
29. Benefit Roller Lash
30. Nars Blush
Take it from the pros.Do you ever see someone with really great brows and wonder, how? Being nosy about other...
Menopause. Sigh. No matter how you try to dress it up it, menopause is a word that’s possibly one of...
Breaking up with your colourist – when you are one – is no mean feat. Hairstylist Jacqui Fay sheds some...
With soon-to-be-three salons, a beauty brand and a little one at home, Kate Verling of Mink Hand and Foot Spa on mastering multitasking
“Working between several apps at one time is a gamechanger; it’s convenient, fast and intuitive,” says Kate Verling about running...
Forget millennial pink. Pandemic pink is rousing us from the apathy and ennui of a colourless year. For a long...