26th May 2017
Rejoice beauty lovers! If you’re prone to shopping for your make-up online, Brown Thomas have a limited edition surprise for you!
From today, if you spend €75 online on?Tom Ford, Glamglow, Clinique, La Mer, Aveda, Est?e Lauder, MAC or Bobbi Brown at Brown Thomas, you’ll be able to receive the Brown Thomas Beauty Box – a little selection of gorgeous make-up, hair products and travel-size skincare worth over €200, at a reduced price of €50.
Here’s what you’ll receive in your beauty box:
- MAC’s ?Versicolour Lip Stain? in the lovely pink hue ?Tattoo My Heart?
- Bobbi Brown’s Long-Wear Cream Eye Shadow Stick in a shade of taupe (this stays in place for 8 hours!)
- Est?e Lauder Sumptuous Knockout mascara (this is fortified with a lash-conditioning?vitamin complex)
- Glamglow’s Gravity Mud and Youth Mud
- Clinique Sonic Purifying Cleansing Brush Head
- A little sample of Tom Ford’s Black Orchid fragrance
- Aveda Damaged Remedies Split End Repair.
The Beauty Box also comes with a mix of skincare essentials such as?La Mer’s Moisturising Gel Cream, and The Eye Balm Intense and Est?e Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Micro Cleansing Balm, Advanced Night Repair Micro Cleansing Foam and the Advanced Night Repair serum.
The limited edition Beauty Box is available from today exclusively online at BrownThomas.com.
If you have reactive skin, there are certain ingredients that you should keep an eye out for to help prevent flare-ups.
Margot Robbie got you thinking about a full fringe? I got one 4 months ago and here’s what you need to know
If the actor’s new hairstyle has you googling ‘when will hairdressers open?’, here are a few things you should know before taking the plunge.