1. Naomi Watts shares her beauty and fitness tips, and they're not what you might think. "A Joanna Vargas oxygen facial and a stellar team of professionals!" help get her red-carpet ready.
2. We meet the Belfast woman behind the styling of Poppy Delevingne's stunning Marrakech wedding. Rosena McKeown's favourite place to have a cocktail? The Italian bar at La Mamounia in Marrakech.
3. Gym wear as everyday wear is fashion marmite. Hear both sides and get involved in the conversation."Sportswear has nailed the spirit of our times," says Suzie Coen on the YES side, while Marie Kelly on the NO side reckons "Athleisure is creating a cultural shift towards casual dressing, which is descending into one big sartorial dumbing down." What do you think? #upfordebate
4. Bobbi Brown shares the secrets of her successful life - tequila slammers included. "You need to be passionate about your craft, and you have to work hard. Don't stop at the first hurdle. Keep your goal in mind and move forward. And, most importantly, trust your instincts."
5. It's time to break that old rule about never mixing prints. Fashion Editor Marie Kelly shows how to do it with style this season.
6. Meet the personal trainer who shaped The Body aka Elle Macpherson, new-look Nigella and Rosie H-W. ?Clean & Lean's James Duigan (who just happens to be our next Star Speaker- ?book tickets?here) spills on the importance of ?"training with respect".