03rd May 2016
Job Fairy: SALES EXECUTIVE
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
IMAGE Magazine is looking for a highly-motivated Sales Executive to join its advertising sales team. Ideally, applicants will have sales experience on display sales and will be a proven high achiever in their career thus far. With an understanding of both the print and digital market place, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they have the required skill-set to manage our existing clients while simultaneously focussing on generating new business. A well-presented candidate, with an intelligent sales approach and a pro-active workplace demeanour are absolutely essential for this role.
- Achieve, and exceed where possible, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Generate new business via a direct, mature sales approach; writing proposals and attending meetings with key prospects where relevant.
- Maintain a high personal profile amongst key clients and agencies.
- Competently liaise internally with the digital, editorial and circulation teams in order to grow the business and identify cross-platform opportunities as they arise.
- Keep clients informed of relevant marketing campaigns throughout the year e.g. special cover price offers, subs offers, ad campaigns, brand extensions, cross promotional opportunities, etc.
- Develop/create objective solutions for advertisers.
- Use market information including JNRS, ABC, TGI and competitor analysis as a sales tool.
- Attend industry/brand events.
- Ongoing monitoring and regular internal presentation of key client updates.
- Create regular e-zines and mail shots to send to all clients and advertisers.
- Report regularly to the Commercial Director.
- Monitor competition and build a persuasive sales argument for IMAGE Magazine within the marketplace.
- Report leads and update the team on your sales efforts in the weekly sales meeting.
- Help generate sales material such as presentations and media packs with your director.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A proven track record in achieving targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, time management and organisational skills.
The documentary Miss Americana has shown a different side to...
The BRIT Awards took place over in London last night,...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.