08th Feb 2018
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
IMAGE Magazine is looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join its advertising sales team. Ideally, applicants will have had some sales experience in display sales and be a proven high achiever in their career so far. With an understanding of print, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they have the skill set to manage our existing clients with a focus on generating new business cross-platform. Being well presented, having an intelligent sales approach and being proactive are absolutely essential for this role.
- Achieve, and exceed where possible, monthly sales targets
- Generate new business via clients direct through a mature sales approach, writing proposals and attending meetings with key clients where relevant
- Maintain a high personal profile amongst key clients and agencies
- Competently liaise internally, with the digital, editorial and circulation teams in order to grow the business and identify cross-platform opportunities as they arise
- Keep clients informed of relevant marketing campaigns throughout the year, i.e. offers, ad campaigns, brand extensions, cross promotion, etc
- Develop/create solutions for advertisers
- Use market information including, TGI and competitor analysis as a sales tool
- Attend industry & brand events
- Ongoing monitoring and regular internal presentation of key client updates
- Create regular ezine’s and mail shots to send to all clients and advertisers
- Report to the Commercial Director
- Monitor competitive press and build a persuasive sales argument for IMAGE Magazine within the marketplace
- Report leads and update the team on your sales efforts in the weekly sales meeting
- Help generate sales material such as presentations and media packs with your Director
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A proven track record in achieving targets
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, time management and organisational skills
Despite some media coverage, the beds are actually focused on sustainability as opposed to intimacy restrictions. Recently, distance runner Paul...
Emerging after the pandemic: ‘There’s an awkwardness to my interactions, like I’ve forgotten how to socialise’
In just a few months, human contact became one of the most feared gestures. Being around people we loved was...
Six great audiobooks to listen to in lockdown. It took me ages to come around to the idea of audiobooks....
This beautifully finished end of terrace on Rathmines Road is on the market for just over the million mark
Built around 1860, the Victorian house for sale in Rathmines has all of the period features you would expect with...
The entitled backlash when someone tries to set their own boundaries is concerning, writes Amanda Cassidy “One particular friend just...
There’s a reason we love being reminded of things that happened in our past. Amanda Cassidy explores why our trips...
‘We have not heeded the warnings sufficiently’: The health emergency we’ve ignored while focusing on the pandemic
The climate change debate has been going on for so long its become white noise. But this week, the effects...