1. Asos Salon, lace crop midi prom dress
Always the bridesmaid needn’t be a bad thing. Defy the stereotype and make this your time to shine (but not outshine, the bride, of course). Spring/Summer weddings are the perfect time to experiment with occassionwear, whether it’s with bold, bright hues, laidback tousled locks, or pompoms on your heels. We’re bringing you our favourite pieces from plush designers, as well as the high street – dresses, accessories, shoes, separates and the beauty icing – plus, palettes for you to play with in your quest towards becoming the ultimate lady in waiting.
See above for our bridesmaid trousseau guide (see above, links below), and if there’s something you like it’s a click away.
Get the Looks
2. Floral midi gathered seam dress, at?Zara
3. Carly dress by J Crew
4. Newlywed Sandal from Topshop
5. Asos Hermione Heeled Sandal
6. Victoria Beckham, ruffled hem mini dress, at Brown Thomas
7. Needle & Thread, tiered petal maxi dress, at Brown Thomas
8. Charlotte Olympia Pom Heel
Looking for more inspiration for your bridesmaid style? Pick up the BASH Annual on shelves now and online
Zara Hedderman is Editorial Assistant at BASH / Follow BASH on Pinterest