Last night Marie Claire kicked off their inaugural Image Maker Awards, celebrating the unsung heroes of Hollwood; the hairstylists, make up artists, stylists and background players who create our favourite celebrity fashion and beauty looks. Lupita Nyong’o was there to congratulate and give the Stylist Of The Year award to her stylist Micaela Erlanger – the Nairobi blue Prada dress Lupita wore to the 2014 Oscars was created with her input and Lupita’s 2014 awards season put Micaela the map.
Lupita was surely styled again by her award-winning glam squad because we were blown away by her royal blue dress. We’ve put together a collection of our favourite royal blue dresses at the moment below, or you can check out more in the gallery above.
- Wrap effect satin-jersey dress, €207.50, Diane Von Furstenburg, TheOutnet.com
- Ruffled silk dress, €147.50, Michael Michael Kors, TheOutnet.com
- Christina flared bandage mini dress, €767.79, Hervé Léger, TheOutnet.com
- Charlie lace-paneled, satin jersey dress, €1690.94, Stella McCartney, TheOutnet.com
- Holly wrap-effect, silk-crepe mini dress, €759.14, Haney, TheOutnet.com
- Strappy Premium Lace Dress, €155, Topshop.com