To get the most from your glowing skin endeavours, try these active agents at home:
1. Alpha-H Liquid Gold, €39.95
A truly iconic product. Apply the liquid to bare skin every second night (use no other skincare), and see a whole new, softer, glowing you in the morning.
2. Sunday Riley Good Genes, €98
Can be used as a daily serum, or more intensively as a 20-minute mask to exfoliate, reduce pigmentation and even out skin tone.
3. NeoStrata Redness Neutralizing Serum, €44.95
From a fab professional peel brand, this serum is comforting and nourishing post-peel procedure, and reduces redness quickly.
4. Clarisonic Mia Fit Cleansing Device, €220
Coming in a handy new shape, the smooth, soft, radiance brush removes impurities and you can hit the 80-second boost switch for an even deeper, more powerful cleanse.
5. Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Retexturizing Pads, €55
A gentle, but effective formulation of glycolic acid is contained in these pre-soaked pads. Simply sweep over cleansed skin for overnight skin brightening.