14th Aug 2014
Put yourself in a summer frame of mind in these cheery sunnies.
Is there anything as fabulous as donning a pair of sunglasses that make you feel like you’re living in 1960s Rome and waltzing off a film set and into a glitzy party/popular fountain? Summer may be entering its final month but the sun hasn’t disappeared just yet so we’re sharing some of Sive O’Brien’s (IMAGE magazine’s fashion editor no less) top picks for eyewear.
We’re loving ourselves some Face – Face and our personal mood board is drawing all the pointers from Jackie O. Holly Golightly however reigns supreme because Tiara + Sunglasses + Pastry + Dalight = Brave.
- Stella McCartney, €212 at Brown Thomas
- Le Specs, €85 at lespecs.com
- Face – Face, €300 at Paul Gill Opticians
- Louche Rico, €25 at Bow & Pearl
- Linda Farrow for Agent Provocateur, €315 at lindafarrow.com
- ?17 at River Island
- Anna-Karin Karlsson, €581 at net-a-porter.com
- Henry Holland, €183 at houseofholland.co.uk
- Gucci, €258 at eyewearbrands.com
- Chlo?, €260 at chloe.com
- ?17 at asos.com
- ?1.50 at Penneys
- ?16 at boohoo.com
- Cutler and Gross, €345 at cutlerandgross.com
Jeanne Sutton @jeannedesutun
Get in, we’re going shopping: Laura Whitmore makes a convincing case in favour of the pyjamas-as-clothes debate
Pyjamas as actual clothes? Count us in. As Laura Whitmore...
IMAGE.ie’s picks of the best buys of the week.
Buying second-hand is a more sustainable and affordable way to shop designer handbags, so with stores remaining shut for the moment, thankfully there are trusted retailers offering great options online.
We cannot get enough of knitwear sets at the minute, particular in these ice-cream shades.