11th Dec 2015
9. Mini dress, Zara, €49.95
Every December we hear reams about the search for the perfect LBD, yet the sexy cousin, the ultimate red dress, doesn’t get nearly as much love as she deserves. Here are some suggestions to convert you to the crimson side.
- Red scoop neck, Karen Millen, €210
- Silk Tie Dress, Topshop, €170
- Red lace dress, Karen Millen, €275
- ‘Parakeet’ dress, Altuzarra, €1375
- Jersey turtleneck dress, Issa, €650
- Silk-georgette mini dress, Giambattista Valli, €2155
- One shoulder dress, Atterley, €85
- Madori Dress, Reformation, $258
- Mini dress, Zara, €49.95
- Kimono sleeve wrap dress, Closet on ASOS, €49.27
- Laselle Dress, Reformation, $218
- Sonja Dress, Reformation, $218
- Midi Dress, & Other Stories, €75
- Structured Dress With Stitched Belt, COS, €99
- Dress With Curved Sleeves, COS, €79
After much rumours and speculation about the Gucci and Balenciaga collaboration, we finally saw it at Gucci’s 100th-anniversary show, Gucci Aria.
‘Normal People’ one year on: How the TV show influenced pandemic fashion (and not just the GAA shorts)
‘Normal People’ celebrated its one-year anniversary yesterday which prompted us...
With Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrating 10...