11th Dec 2015
9. Mini dress, Zara, €49.95
Every December we hear reams about the search for the perfect LBD, yet the sexy cousin, the ultimate red dress, doesn’t get nearly as much love as she deserves. Here are some suggestions to convert you to the crimson side.
- Red scoop neck, Karen Millen, €210
- Silk Tie Dress, Topshop, €170
- Red lace dress, Karen Millen, €275
- ‘Parakeet’ dress, Altuzarra, €1375
- Jersey turtleneck dress, Issa, €650
- Silk-georgette mini dress, Giambattista Valli, €2155
- One shoulder dress, Atterley, €85
- Madori Dress, Reformation, $258
- Mini dress, Zara, €49.95
- Kimono sleeve wrap dress, Closet on ASOS, €49.27
- Laselle Dress, Reformation, $218
- Sonja Dress, Reformation, $218
- Midi Dress, & Other Stories, €75
- Structured Dress With Stitched Belt, COS, €99
- Dress With Curved Sleeves, COS, €79
Lightweight, warm and comfortable.For AW21 the quilted jacket retains its supremacy for another winter. Having gained it’s most recent notoriety...
Here at IMAGE, we are trying to be as sustainable as possible during September; whether it’s celebrating our favourite vintage...
“During lockdown, I felt like I lost my sense of self and my confidence plummeted. I had to figure out...
Siobhan McKenna is a Donegal designer who has been upping the Aran jumper game with her sustainably-made creations. Aran jumpers...
Today marks the 100 birthday of New York fashion legend Iris Apfel. The nonagenarian has had a long, varied and...
For all the celebrated loveliness of a wedding, getting dressed for the occasion can be anything but. From the autumn...