The IMAGE Networking Breakfasts always bring you great, inspiring speakers, but we’re known for our rather excellent gifts and treats too! Here’s what’s on offer next Monday, November 16 in addition to inspirational addresses by Anne Heraty, Kathryn Thomas and Sara Mitchell:
* To celebrate the gorgeous, swanky new Salon at The Shelbourne, we have a voucher for everyone to try their express breakfast blow dry. Perfect for those with long, busy agendas that may run from desk to dinner, here’s a chance to start the morning in the serene, elegant environment of The Salon on St Stephen’s Green, and reap the benefits of a great hair day.
* Every attendee can also get a great new winter skincare regime underway with a full-size gift from Trilogy. The all-natural, botanical products are heaped with active ingredients, so your face will thank you for an excellent feed of antioxidants and nutrients.
* In the run-up to party season, you’ll also get a fab new volumising mascara from QVC sensations CODE Beautiful. The CODE VLM will boost your lashes and colour them pitch black. Winner.
* And what good is a gift bag without a tasty treat? Thanks to Broderick’s, we have a little chocolate something for everyone to keep a smile on your face.
? Plus, there’ll be a further beauty surprise for all on departure, from No7.
There will also be the chance to win:
* A Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone.
* An overnight stay for two with dinner at Tankardstown House, courtesy of Ireland’s Blue Book.
* And three pamper packages from Dylan Bradshaw, including blow dry, make-up and mani, with a glass of champagne for ultimate luxury.
See you at the Networking Breakfast on Monday!
Date: Monday, November 16
Place: The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2
Tickets: €45 including luxury gifts