20th Jun 2013
We’re not sure why but somehow bright beauty always feels right in summer. There’s a specific trick to rocking it though – keep it simple. Well, as simple as neon can be! Keep the rest of your makeup look minimal and clean and let the colour pop do its righteous thing. We’re planning to pair our brights with wardrobe staples such as denim shirts, white t-shirts and all-black ensembles, mixed up with some statement jewellery. Oh, and just one at a time now – a little neon goes a long way!
Here’s our favourite shades to strike out in…
1. MAC Neon Orange lipstick, €18
2. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Endless Purple, €7.49.
3. Stila Countless Colour Pigment in Light Show, €18.50
4. NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eye Liner in Abbey Road, €25
5. American Apparel Neon Green nail polish, €11
6. Maybelline Colour Show nail polish in Electric Yellow, €4.55
7. Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in 08, €10.99
8. Maybelline Electric Orange lipstick, €10.49
By Ellie Balfe
For the ultimate make-up setting power, no matter the weather you need a setting spray. Good setting sprays will feel...
On bank holiday Monday, May 3, the Nima Brush platform on Instagram was hacked, ransomed and eventually deleted.
When applying SPF, there are a few essential factors that help provide full coverage, including the right amount, application and...
As consumers buy into it in their droves, Holly O’Neill speaks to the experts to debunk some clean beauty myths....
Are you sick and tired of the idea of “good” and “bad” food? Tune in to the Intuitive Eating movement,...