I have been obsessed with engagements rings ever since I was a kid; I used to love making my?own out pieces of tin foil.?I remember staring in awe at my grandmother’s or mother’s diamonds glittering on their fingers, and?the feeling of devastation I felt when’my mother lost one of her sparklers down the bathtub drain. While I adore all rings, there is something particularly beautiful about the classic style and elegance of a vintage ring: one that looks like it has a history, and harks back to an era of art deco (think Zelda Fitzgerald or Kate Moss-inspired jewels). To add a little sparkle to your Friday, here’s a gallery of some of the most beautiful engagement rings around.
1. This dreamy ring is 1.78 Carats of 1800s Old Mine Cut Diamond perfection.
2. An elegant hand-crafted “Kristen” style solitaire in platnium
3. This Edwardian-era style ring emulates elegance
4. A modern take on vintage romance
5. How stunning is this unusual piece?
6. This vintage 1950’s 14k Gold Two-Tone Diamond Illusion Head Bypass Ring is everything.
7. And then we have?Rose gold and morganite…
8.?Platinum Hex Old Euro combine style with simplicity.
9. Or how about this 1920s crossover Edwardian/Art Deco style square bezel ring?
10. Nothing say vintage glamour like a breathtaking blue diamond.