1. I’ve got a bit of a thing for necklaces and neckpieces, but this little beaut is weirdly wonderful.? Something I’d wear with so many things and never grow tired of.
2. I’m illustration-crazy – ever since Irish designer Sorcha O’Raghallaigh drew a simple illustration of me and my husband for our wedding invite. It sparked my parents to buy us a nude drawing from artist Sarah Longley as a wedding present, and that was it – I’ve had an addiction ever since: I’m fawning over Fashion illustrator Alexandra Levasseur and Nadia Flower, right now.
3. I have a bit of a thing for grey interiors, and can often be found gushing over all kinds of greyness on made.com, like this goodie.
4. Tim Ryan. I reckon this guy is one of Ireland’s best kept designer secrets. He’s not nearly celebrated enough. I’ve always fancied myself in one of his swingy, fringed numbers, and this simple black jacket would go with everything in my wardrobe (admittedly, all mostly black, too), €1,700 at avenue32.com.
5. In my fantasy life I’d have an Alexander Wang or a 3.1 Phillip Lim bag for alternate days of the week. I’m not a fan of branding on bags, so I love the simplicity of this totally gorgeous handful of loveliness.
6. This Leutton Postle knit is perfectly cosy for the winter months. Love the geometric print!