The Digital Client Specialist will be responsible for working with sales reps and their clients to ensure successful online and mobile advertising campaigns. We are looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working in sales.Specifically, you will work with the sales team processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. You will also report on campaigns directly to clients. We are looking for organized, detail-oriented team players with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure.
What You’ll Do
- Day to day management of digital advertising sales including forecast management, CRM and campaign management and sales analysis
- Build, traffic, and schedule native advertising
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from start to finish
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, and finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
- Expand sales to existing clients, identify prospects, qualify opportunities and follow up on leads
Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans, prepare proposals based on customer requests
- A BA/BS
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and initiative
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations.
Please send your CV to [email protected]