13th Apr 2015
We’re expanding our dynamic digital team and if you have experience in this wonderful world, we’d like to meet you.
IMAGE.ie Digital Cover – Weekend Role
The weekend writer will be responsible for delivering current topical content to go live on IMAGE.ie and social media platforms on Saturdays and Sundays. The right candidate’s voice and choice of content will be instinctively on-brand. They will have strong digital writing experience and be adept at working with initiative and to deadlines.
- Write, edit and curate the topical weekend content by providing an agreed number posts for IMAGE.ie, hitting specific times of the day on both Saturdays and Sundays
- Manage and monitor social media for the shift duration
- Be on call for breaking news and to cover it as appropriate
- An experienced digital writer with sound editorial judgement and clean copy skills
- SEO skills and experience reading web analytics
- Ability to work and react at a fast pace, sourcing content from around the web, as well as original content, that will generate great traffic for IMAGE.ie
- Strong sense of accuracy as well as creativity, tone and style
- Availability to work from home for a shift of four hours per weekend day as well as being the touch point for breaking news in addition to the eight hours should it arise.
Apply to Ellie Balfe, editor of IMAGE.ie, with your CV and examples of your work.
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...