Develop Your Personal Brand
With Natasha Fennell, Director,
Not solely the realm of marketeers and digital influencers, who we are and what we stand for becomes vital when carving our careers and building a business.
Communications and Career coach Natasha Fennell will lead a deep-diving workshop in which we learn how to define our individual offerings and strengths and leverage them to get ahead in our careers.
- Discover how to create your own personal brand
- Communicate your strengths and unique attributes through memorable stories
- Understand how your personal brand can leverage interviews and presentations
- Learn how to be POLITICAL (without fear or fall out!)
- Develop the powers of personal brand into broader areas of your life, for richer overall fulfilment
WHEN Wednesday, May 24
Mo?t & Chandon reception with canap’s from 5.30pm – 8pm
WHERE The Merrion Hotel,
Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2
*Includes a luxury gift bag.
Director, Stillwater Communications
Natasha Fennell is a director with Stillwater Communications and is one of Ireland’s leading communications experts and confidence coaches. Her background includes working with Carr Communications, RT? and Fianna F?il. She works with a broad range of clients including BrownThomas, VHI, Arnotts, Tesco, Diageo and RTE. Her first book The Daughterhood with R?is?n Ingle was a number one bestseller in Ireland and has now been published internationally. Natasha is a regular keynote speaker on topics that include confidence to succeed and what women really want at work. She’s an expert at helping women develop their personal brand
WEDNESDAY, MAY 24
TO BOOK CLICK HERE, CALL 01 271 9687,
OR EMAIL [email protected]
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE