Pinterest is currently brimming with all sorts of adorable DIY d?cor ideas – from pine cone place settings to crafty Christmas trees. We’ve rounded up our top ten ideas to get you in the festive mood. Merry Craftmas!
1. We love this clever idea by Alexa O’Byrne of A. Rubanesque (check out her gorgeous home tomorrow!). Simply tie dried apple slices, cinnamon sticks and ribbon around napkins for pretty place settings.
2. Add festive flourish to every tipple with berry and herb ice cubes. Head to Funky Time for the full tutorial.
3. Perfect for decorating small spaces and hallways, we love this creative idea from Apartment Therapy.
4. We love this nifty pine cone place holder idea from Project Wedding, just perfect for a winter wedding.
5. Such a simple and quick idea, this would really brighten up a quiet corner. From?Frufly.
6. Ribbons and baubles in co-ordinating colours add cheer to a window. From Interdetail.
7. A display of envelopes filled with chocolates, photos or sweet notes creates an adorable advent calendar from A Few Things From My Life.
8. Get creative with left over wrapping paper and make graphic gift toppers inspired by The House that Lars Built.
9. This wreath and ribbon combo is simple but makes a fun statement. From DigsDigs.
10. Go for sweet Scandi chic by tying ribbons to your tree, A. Rubanesque.
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
‘People were too busy ordering bottles of brandy or finding out who had the cocaine’: Graham Norton on the Christmases he’d much rather forget
Chatshow host Graham Norton worked as a waiter when he...
For a lift, reminding us of simpler times, and that...
‘Watching the Christmas shopping rush, it’s easy to feel like if you aren’t spoiling your kids, you’re doing it wrong’
I will not get caught up in the Christmas drama....
‘Nobody is forcing us to replace all our dinner plates with firtree and silver versions with matching tea-towels’
I get it. Christmas is a list-fiesta, the to-do Olympics;...
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...