We’re hiring: Would you like to join IMAGE media?
29th Apr 2021
We're looking for a new marketing account executive at IMAGE Media.
IMAGE Media is looking for a new marketing account executive to join our bustling team. Join us on our journey in 2021, as IMAGE seeks to further consolidate its position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degrees experiential, printed, social and digital offerings.
We’re currently on the lookout for a marketing account executive, who will play a key role in implementing our events strategy and in executing 360 branded partnerships within the IMAGE portfolio while reporting to the head of our branded content and our events and partnerships director.
We are looking for a reliable, IMAGE team player who has a marketing background, an understanding of the digital landscape and experience managing events and/or branded partnerships. This individual should be a strong communicator who operates collaboratively, and with transparency, to ensure they effectively manage the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders whilst driving strong results. We are looking for a candidate who has a can-do attitude, is brimming with initiative and creativity, is meticulously organised and has a strong eye for detail.
What You’ll Do: The successful candidate will assist with all activities in the lead up to, and after events, and in all aspects of client management on branded partnership campaigns. See the full job summary below.
Marketing and events
- Support the events and partnerships director in all aspects of role
- Creating, coordinating & executing successful IMAGE first events and branded partnership events within the IMAGE portfolio on time, on target and on brand
- Virtual Events: Manage and organise all event details – client management, ideation, host, speakers, brand promotional assets (editorial/social/e-zines), ticketing (ticket tailor), pre-recording (zoom), video edits (art team), setting live, follow up surveys, analysis of results
- Live Events: Manage and organise all event details such as client management, ideation, decor, catering, entertainment, location, ticketing, invitee list, goody bags, prizes, AV, promotional assets, etc. (ensuring events are executed at a standard of excellence)
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Execute all event promotion, across all channels, to ensure audience is reached, KPIs are met and sales are maximised
- Assist in growing our business vertical by promoting and maintaining the IMAGE Business Club (and the bi-monthly Business Club events), IMAGE Business Summit, Businesswoman of the Year Awards and general business events
- Support reader revenue and subscriptions model with client management of gifting partners and incentives offers
- Support head of branded content in all aspects of role
- Manage and execute 360 branded partnerships to IMAGE client service standards of excellence
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Planning, developing, monitoring and executing original branded content as part of a team for clients, across multiple platforms events, video, social, digital and print
- Nurture and grow relationships with existing clients and approach all campaigns with a view to receiving recurring bookings/briefs to ensure client retention and relationship development
- Attend client meetings and take action items at them and ensure executed post meeting
- Act as a process guardian to ensure all due diligence is carried out before a campaign is set live
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads preferred.
- Manage campaign/event deadlines effectively and meeting agreed go-live dates
- Ensure quality checks and seamless event/campaign management – attention to detail is vital
- Act as a solutions provider and work collaboratively with all internal departments – Commercial / Editorial / Events / Digital / Production
- Manage IMAGE e-zine sends for branded partners on Active Campaign (artwork, segmentation, scheduling, analysis)
- Work to set KPIs and targets and reporting against them
What You Need To Have
- Proven 3+ years work experience within any of the following areas: Marketing/Events/Branded Partnerships/Advertising/
Creative Agency/Client Account Management
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA degree in business or similar
- Experience managing digital-first campaigns
- Solid understanding of social media
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
Have you heard of Clubhouse? Here’s what you need to know about the exclusive audio social media app
With users like Oprah, Kanye West and Ashton Kutcher Clubhouse...
The clip is going viral but not for good reasons....
We’ve rounded up our top budgeting influencers on Instagram to...
Netflix has rolled out a new feature that allows users...