22nd Jun 2015
6 Swimwear Pieces For Any Budget
To invest or not to invest? That is the question this summer. With the Irish summer weather as unpredictable as Taylor Swift’s love life (we’re still wrapping our heads around the idea of her and Calvin Harris) when it comes to swimwear, it’s hard to know whether to splurge or economise just to get you through the season. Whatever you decide, we have’six of the most stylish swimwear pieces to match any budget. Rush to the sales and grab them while they’re hot.
1. Triangle bikini top, €71 Seafolly at?Brown Thomas
2. Textured swimsuit , €41?Topshop
3. Bikini bottoms, €55 Princesse Tam Tam at?Brown Thomas
4. Textured bikini top, €19?COS
5. Floral triangle bikini top, €19.95?Mango
6. Striped one piece, €89.85?Whistles
Meet IMAGE.ie's new fashion columnist, Marianne Smyth, aka @smythsisters.
The glamour on the carpet, the history-making win, and 4,000...
Lived-in, luxe hair, chic chignons, swooping liner and intricate nail art; these are the AW21 London Fashion Week beauty trends you'll actually want to wear.
Are you really going to be squeezing into high-waisted jeans...
From the IMAGE Annual, Rose Mary Roche looks back on...