22nd Jun 2015
6 Swimwear Pieces For Any Budget
To invest or not to invest? That is the question this summer. With the Irish summer weather as unpredictable as Taylor Swift’s love life (we’re still wrapping our heads around the idea of her and Calvin Harris) when it comes to swimwear, it’s hard to know whether to splurge or economise just to get you through the season. Whatever you decide, we have’six of the most stylish swimwear pieces to match any budget. Rush to the sales and grab them while they’re hot.
1. Triangle bikini top, €71 Seafolly at?Brown Thomas
2. Textured swimsuit , €41?Topshop
3. Bikini bottoms, €55 Princesse Tam Tam at?Brown Thomas
4. Textured bikini top, €19?COS
5. Floral triangle bikini top, €19.95?Mango
6. Striped one piece, €89.85?Whistles
Now that our social lives are back on track – and we have a reason to leave the house again...
A year of no clothes shopping sounded so completely insurmountable to Sophie White that initially, all she had planned to...
Style consultant Rose-Mary Roche takes us through her step-by-step guide to the ultimate wardrobe cleanse. Start by pulling out your...
Abbi Gilbourne on what actually happens in fashion…darling. “Ten is a seminal age. You begin to think about grown-up lives...