01st Dec 2015
Step away from the grey. Just because the sun hasn’t graced us with its presence in… we’re losing count of the days at this rate, doesn’t mean we can’t add a pop of brightness to our wardrobe, sure to put a pep in our step as we edge closer towards the shortest day of the year. Here’s 10 ways we’ll be wearing pink this month.
1. Marni, Double Breasted Coat, €1990 at brownthomas.com
2. Saint Laurent Small Chainbag, €1190 at brownthomas.com
3. Plunge Cup Midi Bodycon Dress by Rare, €60 at topshop.com
4. Pink Leather Tassel T-Bar Heels, €75 at riverisland.com
5. Mayal Shift Dress by Unique, €235 at topshop.com
6. Falling Down Top by Goldie, €57 at?topshop.com
7. Layered Tutu Mini Skirt by Rare, €50 at topshop.com
8. Raw Edge Wool Coat, €175 at cosstores.com
9. Pink Sequin Foldover Clutch, €10 at Penneys
10. Nude Leather Lace ?Up Court Shoes, €85 at riverisland.com
As the light in this long, dark tunnel continues to...
Vice President Kamala Harris' fashion choices are not only intentional and important, they're vital to a diversifying industry, writes New York-based fashion editor Freya Drohan.
Timeless as they are, pearls are having a revival. Put it down to a few gems, like Kamala Harris and Harry Styles, whose pearls of wisdom are elevating us all.