01st Dec 2015
Step away from the grey. Just because the sun hasn’t graced us with its presence in… we’re losing count of the days at this rate, doesn’t mean we can’t add a pop of brightness to our wardrobe, sure to put a pep in our step as we edge closer towards the shortest day of the year. Here’s 10 ways we’ll be wearing pink this month.
1. Marni, Double Breasted Coat, €1990 at brownthomas.com
2. Saint Laurent Small Chainbag, €1190 at brownthomas.com
3. Plunge Cup Midi Bodycon Dress by Rare, €60 at topshop.com
4. Pink Leather Tassel T-Bar Heels, €75 at riverisland.com
5. Mayal Shift Dress by Unique, €235 at topshop.com
6. Falling Down Top by Goldie, €57 at?topshop.com
7. Layered Tutu Mini Skirt by Rare, €50 at topshop.com
8. Raw Edge Wool Coat, €175 at cosstores.com
9. Pink Sequin Foldover Clutch, €10 at Penneys
10. Nude Leather Lace ?Up Court Shoes, €85 at riverisland.com
“During lockdown, I felt like I lost my sense of self and my confidence plummeted. I had to figure out...
With our 2021 plans at home for the foreseeable future, why not go maximalist on the most basic of footwear: trainers.
From expensive looking knit dresses to Zara’s new luxury collaboration, here are the high street pieces worn by the street...
Get yourself giddy for the 2021 Met Gala this evening by warming up with one of these quintessential fashion documentaries.Tonight...
A year of no clothes shopping sounded so completely insurmountable to Sophie White that initially, all she had planned to...