LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - FEBRUARY 17: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attends the Dramatic Arts reception at Buckingham Palace on February 17, 2014 in London, England. (Photo by David Crump - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Kim Kardashian’s posterior. No surprises there.
- Olivia Munn’s eyes. We hadn’t even considered that you could change the natural shape of your eye. Weird.
- Scarlett Johnansson’s lips. We’d have expected this to be a tie-breaker with Angelina Jolie.
- Kate Bosworth’s chin. Imagine knowing you have the most sought after chin in Hollywood?
- And finally, Kate Middleton’s cute button nose.
The gossip fiends over at E! News then took to photoshop to combine all of the aforementioned celebrity features and, needless to say, it’s not pretty.
Botox remains incredibly popular with an alleged $2.5 billion spent on various botox procedures in 2014. These days, however, it’s not just a plump here and a filler there; the popularity of butt implants and augmentations are on the rise. 2014 saw an 86% increase on this kind of work on the previous year, and we can safely thank Miss Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and other beautifully bummed stars for that.
Interestingly, the US doesn’t top the charts when it comes to plastic surgery; South Korea is where the most work gets done, followed by Greece, then Italy, then America and lastly, Colombia.
Here’s hoping the Irish remain comfortable in their own gorgeous, Celtic skin, ensuring we’re never top of this list.
What’s your take on plastic surgery?