22nd Nov 2018
Makeup artist Tara Anderson is one of Ireland’s top beauty gurus. She is a regular contributor at Pippa’s Fashion Factories, has worked with celebrities here in Ireland and abroad and is an expert on bridal makeup. She’s a savvy social media star, and regularly dishes out her top products and tips for an always flawless beauty look on her Instagram.
It’s that time of year where we all start to panic about presents. It’s particularly difficult trying to decide what to get the beauty lover in your life because, with the extensive range of offerings, it all becomes mindboggling.
However, we found a solution; Tara Anderson.
With her extensive knowledge, we chatted with Tara about all things beauty and she gave us her top five beauty stocking fillers for this Christmas.
- The Blank Canvas 12 Piece Face and Eye Set is a brilliant selection of brushes. It includes every brush you might need from a foundation brush to a blending brush this kit has got you covered.
- One of the best Christmas sets I have seen is the Benefit ‘Gimme Some Sugar’ set. It is worth €113 but retails at €49.50 & includes some of my hero Benefit products like Hoola Bronzer & Porefessional.
- My go-to Tan is always HeShi self-tan, it gives skin the most gorgeous golden glow. They have a couple of gorgeous Christmas sets out at the moment that includes a bottle of tan and their new Rose Pearl Illuminator which is stunning on your legs, décolletage or shoulders especially in the party season.
- I have been wearing the Maison Margiela Paris Mutiny perfume over the past month and I have never received so many compliments on a fragrance before. It is such a lovely subtle scent and would be a gorgeous gift to give or receive this Christmas.
- Image Skincare is one of my favourite skincare brands. Every Christmas they bring out lovely gift sets which work out at much better value than if you were to buy them separately. There is a selection of sets to choose from depending on your skin type.
The Oscar-worthy beauty heroes behind the red carpet’s most standout...
If you’re craving a change for your hair, you don’t...
After a year of talking about at-home face masks and...
‘Everyone should use a topical retinol’ — dermatologist Dr Rosemary Coleman on the essential skincare routine
In 2018, the global skincare market was worth over €121...