Foodie courses are going to be topping a lot of wish lists this Christmas. We've compiled five of our favourites, perfect for food lovers of all cooking abilities.
1. Kevin Thornton's Masterclass, €200 per person, Thornton's Restaurant
Discover the magic behind one of Dublin's only Michelin starred restaurants and the incredible chef that masterminds every delectable dish. Bonus: The day ends with a delectable three-course lunch.
2. 12 Treats of Christmas Food Tour, €45 per person, French Foodie in Dublin
Ever wanted to eat like a Parisian in Dublin? One of the city's best foodie bloggers will be running a special festive walking tour for Francophiles across Dublin this December.
3. Thai cookery class, €90 per person or €150 for two, Camile Restaurant
Half the battle with Asian cooking is knowing which ingredients to use. This course not only shows you how to spice things up with some classic and deliciously healthy Thai dishes, but it also includes a trip to an Asian supermarket so you'll know exactly what you need to buy.
4. Edible Gifts for Christmas, €70 per person, Dublin Cookery School
No one loves anything more than a foodie gift, and this course shows you just how to make them. Home-made hampers for everyone?
5. Chocolate course, €150 per person, Lorge Chocolatiers
Based in an old post office in Kerry that has since been transformed into a bustling chocolate and pastry shop, Lorge's delectable chocolate-making workshops are ideal prezzies for the sweet of tooth.