Black, gold and white plate
Make everyday dining a little more luxurious by using the ?good china? more often. We’ve picked our favourite contemporary pieces, all bedecked with a little added metallic sparkle and shine?
1. Biba Etienne dinner plate, around €10, House of Fraser
2. Gold Dust cup by Donna Karan, €72,?The Wedding Shop at Brown Thomas
3. Jasper Conran for Wedgwood gold charger plate, €120, John Lewis
4. Ruyi collection, prices on application, Peter Ting for?Legle
5. PiP Studio Royal dinner plate, around €19, John Lewis
6. Aegean dinner plate by L?Objet, €258, The Wedding Shop at Brown Thomas
7. Renaissance Gold?teacup and saucer, around €70, Wedgwood
Do you only use the china for special occasions in your home – or do you like to indulge in glamorous daily dining? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Inspired to add more beauty into your everyday life? Check out our gallery of small, beautiful and useful pieces.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors