26th Nov 2015
Well, you’re in luck. You’re in particularly good luck if you’re after interiors-themed gifts luxe skincare and more. A new chapter for Irish company Makers & Brothers has launched just this week and we are VERY excited to share it with you. Brace yourself for some major house envy as you step into their pop-up home, where you can shop your favourite Makers & Brothers brands in the environments where the products belong. So instead of choosing from a collection of mass-produced soft furnishings in a warehouse, see first-hand how your purchases will look at home. Apart from their unique curation of the most lust-worthy treats we’ve ever laid eyes on (check out our Instagram pics for a taster of what’s in store), there’s a wealth of festive experiences to be enjoyed with Makers & Brothers At Home too, making it even more magical.
Open every weekend from the 28th of November ’til Christmas Eve, they’ll have in-store events aplenty, fires lighting, coffees and treats from Bibi’s Kitchen and more. As perhaps their most ambitious retail event to date, visitors will receive a warm welcome from the M&B team into this fairytale Georgian conversion, located just a few minutes outside of Blackrock. If it’s a more quiet, relaxed and human approach to Christmas you’ve been longing for, this is your perfect escape. We’d trade crowded shopping centres and racing pulses for this any day.
A photo posted by Makers & Brothers (@makersandbrothers) on
Products and partners include:
- Bibi’s Cafe who will run a tiny wonderful courtyard cafe every weekend
- Aesop world renowned skincare range will take over the bathroom and offer wondrous product for the body
- & Daughter who will be offering their take on modern Aran knits
- Haekels is an exciting new fragrance and skin care brand with a love of natural ingredients, creativity and quality
- Stable latest tweed & linen scarves will be available exclusively through Makers & Brothers
- We Are Islanders have developed a unique table napkin to sell at the event
- The Informal Florist will be making and selling wreaths and running workshops
- The Tweed Project will be exclusively launching their new homeware range
Dates for your diary:
Saturday December 5th – Chocolate day with Bean & Goose
Saturday December 12th – Bespoke Wreath making with The Informal Florist Sunday December 13th – Custom necklaces with Chupi
A photo posted by Caroline Foran (@carolineforan) on
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
Despite some media coverage, the beds are actually focused on sustainability as opposed to intimacy restrictions. Recently, distance runner Paul...