26th Nov 2015
Well, you’re in luck. You’re in particularly good luck if you’re after interiors-themed gifts luxe skincare and more. A new chapter for Irish company Makers & Brothers has launched just this week and we are VERY excited to share it with you. Brace yourself for some major house envy as you step into their pop-up home, where you can shop your favourite Makers & Brothers brands in the environments where the products belong. So instead of choosing from a collection of mass-produced soft furnishings in a warehouse, see first-hand how your purchases will look at home. Apart from their unique curation of the most lust-worthy treats we’ve ever laid eyes on (check out our Instagram pics for a taster of what’s in store), there’s a wealth of festive experiences to be enjoyed with Makers & Brothers At Home too, making it even more magical.
Open every weekend from the 28th of November ’til Christmas Eve, they’ll have in-store events aplenty, fires lighting, coffees and treats from Bibi’s Kitchen and more. As perhaps their most ambitious retail event to date, visitors will receive a warm welcome from the M&B team into this fairytale Georgian conversion, located just a few minutes outside of Blackrock. If it’s a more quiet, relaxed and human approach to Christmas you’ve been longing for, this is your perfect escape. We’d trade crowded shopping centres and racing pulses for this any day.
A photo posted by Makers & Brothers (@makersandbrothers) on
Products and partners include:
- Bibi’s Cafe who will run a tiny wonderful courtyard cafe every weekend
- Aesop world renowned skincare range will take over the bathroom and offer wondrous product for the body
- & Daughter who will be offering their take on modern Aran knits
- Haekels is an exciting new fragrance and skin care brand with a love of natural ingredients, creativity and quality
- Stable latest tweed & linen scarves will be available exclusively through Makers & Brothers
- We Are Islanders have developed a unique table napkin to sell at the event
- The Informal Florist will be making and selling wreaths and running workshops
- The Tweed Project will be exclusively launching their new homeware range
Dates for your diary:
Saturday December 5th – Chocolate day with Bean & Goose
Saturday December 12th – Bespoke Wreath making with The Informal Florist Sunday December 13th – Custom necklaces with Chupi
A photo posted by Caroline Foran (@carolineforan) on
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...