14th Aug 2013
- In the 90’s she covered the Yugoslav wars for The Boston Globe and The Economist to name but a few. Angelina Jolie #jealous.
- She looks like a traditional Volvo-driving soccer mom, but that hippy long red hair also makes her look like the sort of mum who would probably be a dark horse and good fun at parties.
- She apparently plays basketball with George Clooney and her mother is an incredible squash player we hear.
- She’s both criticized and commended for her hands-on militaristic approach. John McCain was a great supporter of her appointment as US Ambassador to the UN – need we say more.
- Her first public speech to young activists last week addressed many of the failings of the UN over the past years, criticizing its red-tape and ?entrenched? bureaucracy, adding ?what matters is results, everything else is just noise.? You go Sammy.
- Her Pultizer Prize-winning book A Problem from Hell: America and the Age of Genocide is incredible – accessible synopses of modern genocides from Cambodia, Armenia, Bosnia.?
- She got married in Kerry.?And she was 38. Props.
This is who you should want to be when you grow up. Yes?
Roisin Agnew @Roxeenna is in love.
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.