Who doesn’t love brownies and cheesecake?
The baking girls at Boutique Bake have created one of their favourites that is really easy to put together and always goes down a treat with family and friends.
The cheesecake part of this is ‘no bake’, which makes it a really simple dessert to put together. Once you have the brownie base baked, it takes about 5 minutes to whip the cheesecake element together and then just leave it to set. You could use strawberries or any other fruit you prefer, it’s very flexible!
So let’s get started on these cheesecake brownies, here’s everything you need to get baking!
- 1 x Boutique Bake Brownie Mix
- 150g melted bitter
- 3 eggs
If you can’t find our brownie mix in a’shop near you, here is an alternative brownie recipe that you can use:
- 400g caster sugar
- 225g butter, melted
- 60g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 225g self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100g icing sugar
- 250g cream cheese
- 150 ml cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract/ scraping of 1 x vanilla pod
- 1 small punnet of raspberries (washed)
- Preheat your oven to 180 C / 160 Fan.
- Mix our brownie mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter (or if using alternative recipe mix all required ingredients) until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into a greased/lined square tin (10 x 7inch approx.).
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies!
Boutique Bake’s Top Tip: If you want your brownies nice and gooey, make sure to take your brownies out of the oven when there is still a bit of a wobble in the centre and the edge parts are just beginning to cook!
- Whip the cream cheese with an electric whisk until nice and creamy. In separate bowl, whip the cream until it starts to become stiff.
- Add the icing sugar to the whipped Philadelphia and fold in the whipped cream. Add in your teaspoon of vanilla extract/scraping of your vanilla pod.
- Cut the raspberries in half and fold into the mixture.
- Once your brownie is completely cooled, gently spread your cheesecake mixture on top, spreading until even.
- Pop into the fridge for about 4 hours to allow set before taking out of tin.
- Once set, remove from the tin and slice into 9 or 12 squares (we went for 9 for some extra generous portions!)
- Serve with more raspberries and some lightly whipped cream for a real treat.
Happy baking everyone!
Boutique Bake is available nationwide in selected Tesco stores, Super Valu, Dunnes Stores, Avoca, Morton’s and many other grocery stores. For more information on products, stockists and the Boutique Bake girls please visit www.boutiquebake.ie.
For a lift, reminding us of simpler times, and that...
Like Danish interiors but not sure where to begin shopping?...
Siobhan Kearney murder: ‘People have suggested I move on. But I can’t. You cannot be expected to forget a life force’
“He strangled my sister. He tried to disguise it as...
Failure is a natural element of the cycle of life....