08th Feb 2019
Director of Sponsorships and Partnerships ( Title depending on experience)
IMAGE is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced sales director to sell our IMAGE INITIATIVE’S partnerships and sponsorships and secure new business against new initiatives in 2019.
Statement IMAGE INITIATIVE’S include:
The IMAGE Business Woman of the Year Awards
The Business of Beauty Awards
The Boutique Awards
The Design Awards
The IMAGE Beauty Festival
The IMAGE Fashion Festival
The IMAGE Young Business Forum
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform partnerships and sponsorships across the IMAGE portfolio and will have responsibility for maximising revenue in this important and rapidly growing sector in IMAGE.
We require an experienced senior sales director with a proven track record and an excellent understanding of the brand and the wider market who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Strong experience in delivering digital, social and experiential solutions is essential and this candidate will need to be comfortable and effective at working with internal stakeholders and senior clients and agency contacts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the flagship brand during an extremely exciting expansion period in the evolution of IMAGE.
You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and work closely with the key creative team at IMAGE.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Retain and grow revenue across IMAGE partnerships and sponsorships pillars
· Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external partners
· Work proactively with a keen eye for other activity in the marketplace
Essential Skills & Requirements
· Proven track record in selling full 360 partnerships to clients
· Strong leadership skills and experience
· Excellent relationships with a wide range of agencies and clients
· Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise assignments and meet multiple deadlines
· Excellent organisational and project management skills
· Highly numerate, with close attention to detail
· A lateral and creative thinker
Please send your CV to [email protected]
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...