27th Dec 2017
You are invited …
to a very special edition of Pippa’s Fashion Factory with afternoon tea at the five-star Marker Hotel, Dublin, on Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 2pm-5.30pm.
This amazing, invitation-only event will be unique, offering insights into the latest innovations and trends, as well as professional tips and tricks to make 2018 your best yet.
- On arrival, meet our team of professional make-up artists and avail of instant mini-makeovers.
- Test Samsung’s latest smartphones and technology and see how they can enrich your life.
- Then, join us for a very special edition of Pippa’s Fashion Factory, hosted by Pippa O’Connor and IMAGE contributing editor Melanie Morris.
- Enjoy make-up demos with Pippa and Tara Anderson @tara_makeup.
- Gen up on the latest skincare advice, and learn what’s best for your complexion.
- Catch up on the latest trends with Pippa’s fashion show and styling session.
- Learn the essentials for ultimate fitness and wellbeing with Siobhan Byrne @mrsbodybyrne, and how technology can help us achieve our goals.
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea with Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne.
- There will also be gifts, spot prizes and special treats on the day.
Join us for an awesome afternoon of fashion, beauty, fitness and insights into the world of future technology and how it relates to our world. Tickets are strictly limited and available on a first come, first served basis by registering HERE
Event IMAGE x Samsung x Pippa’s Fashion Factory
Date Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 2pm-5.30pm
Where The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2
Tickets Free of charge from Eventbrite
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...