A fun idea straight from the Ikea folks themselves: twist, braid or nail a piece of leather belt, and string them through the holes of their Proppmatt cutting board series.
DIY guides for personalising your mass-produced furniture have exploded online. We’ve picked out our favourite Ikea hacks, helping you to create gorgeous and unique pieces without breaking the bank.
1. Mid Century Modern Sideboards by Ikea Hackers
2. DIY Leather Strap Cutting Boards by Livet Hemma
3. Accordion Sconce Hack by Poppy Talk
4. DIY Copper Side Table by Style Me Pretty
5. Ikea Tarva Gets a Chic Upgrade by Smitten Studio
6. DIY Marble Coffee Table by Livet Hemma
7. Ikea Bracket Turned Modern Wall Light by Jenny’s Hus
8. Card File Drawers Hack by The Painted Hive
9. Bar Cart Hack by Style Me Pretty
10. Upside Down Work Lamp as a Bedside Light by Kun Itse
?For more DIY and d?cor ideas, check out what the Image Interiors & Living team are pinning.