22nd Sep 2015
The Boutique Bake has a phenomenal twist on the classic beloved brownies and they are so easy to whip up. The Boutique Bake started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, making gourmet baking mixes for you to make your favourite puddings including this Belgian chocolate mix brownie, a lemon drizzle cake and a few more signature delights.
This delicious duo of peanut butter and chocolate combine perfectly to make a rich, fudgy and seriously moreish treats that are sure to earn brownie points with your friends and family!
- 1 x Boutique Bake Belgian Chocolate Brownie
- 150g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 180? C / 160? Fan.
- Mix the brownie mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter until well combined.
- Spoon half your mixture into a greased / lined square tin (10 x 7inch approx.).
- Next, melt your peanut butter in the microwave for approx. 30 seconds to loosen it up a bit.
- Place approx. 6 teaspoonfuls of peanut butter equally spaced out across the brownie layer.
- Pour over the remaining brownie mixture, and place the remaining peanut butter in little dollops across the top.
- Using a sharp knife, pull the peanut butter into the brownie layer in sharp swirling motions until you have a lovely swirly pattern.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies!
For a tutorial showing exactly how to make these Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, check out the video below:
Discover Boutique Cake and all their wonderful products and recipes at?www.boutiquebake.ie.
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.