22nd Sep 2015
The Boutique Bake has a phenomenal twist on the classic beloved brownies and they are so easy to whip up. The Boutique Bake started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, making gourmet baking mixes for you to make your favourite puddings including this Belgian chocolate mix brownie, a lemon drizzle cake and a few more signature delights.
This delicious duo of peanut butter and chocolate combine perfectly to make a rich, fudgy and seriously moreish treats that are sure to earn brownie points with your friends and family!
- 1 x Boutique Bake Belgian Chocolate Brownie
- 150g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 180? C / 160? Fan.
- Mix the brownie mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter until well combined.
- Spoon half your mixture into a greased / lined square tin (10 x 7inch approx.).
- Next, melt your peanut butter in the microwave for approx. 30 seconds to loosen it up a bit.
- Place approx. 6 teaspoonfuls of peanut butter equally spaced out across the brownie layer.
- Pour over the remaining brownie mixture, and place the remaining peanut butter in little dollops across the top.
- Using a sharp knife, pull the peanut butter into the brownie layer in sharp swirling motions until you have a lovely swirly pattern.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies!
For a tutorial showing exactly how to make these Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, check out the video below:
Discover Boutique Cake and all their wonderful products and recipes at?www.boutiquebake.ie.
Despite some media coverage, the beds are actually focused on sustainability as opposed to intimacy restrictions. Recently, distance runner Paul...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...
Actress Julianne Moore is tired of all the cliched tropes about female ageing. The way we speak about it; the...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
‘We have not heeded the warnings sufficiently’: The health emergency we’ve ignored while focusing on the pandemic
The climate change debate has been going on for so long its become white noise. But this week, the effects...