A Floral Backdrop for Crafty Brides
Are you feeling crafty dear brides? We show you how to DIY a sweet, floral ceremony backdrop.
What are you making?
A sweet and romantic scene-setter
What will you need?
A wide selection of blooms in your chosen colour scheme
Washi tape in two colours
Here?s the how-to
1. Use two strips of tape to mark out the space you’re decorating.
2. Trim your blooms to approximately 30cm each.
3. Using the lines as your guide, start from the bottom and use Washi tape to fix your bloom onto the wall.
4. Use a magazine or ruler to make sure the space between the rows stays even.
5. Alternate the Washi tape colours as you go along.
Photography: Nathalie Marquez Courtney nathalie.ie
Crafting: Nikki Doyle
Styling: Jennifer Stafford
Cakes by Kaleidoscope Bakery; Flowers by Daisy Lane; Paper from O?Sullivan Graphics; Washi tape from a selection at Daintree. With huge thanks to The Informal Florist for the use of her lovely studio.
‘People were too busy ordering bottles of brandy or finding out who had the cocaine’: Graham Norton on the Christmases he’d much rather forget
Chatshow host Graham Norton worked as a waiter when he...
For a lift, reminding us of simpler times, and that...
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...
Failure is a natural element of the cycle of life....
After undergoing her own home overhaul, interior designer and architect...
No festive spread is complete without a traditional Christmas trifle...
While the dawn of the Netflix era has been great...