3 tequila-based cocktails you can make at home (before your next night out)
This week saw Mexicans and people across the world will celebrate Día de los Muertos by raising a toast to the souls of lost loved ones in a celebration of their lives. The day may have passed, but that doesn’t mean you’ve missed your chance to re-create some delicious, tequila-based cocktails of your own. Maybe you’re planning your next night out, or, heck, Christmas party season is just around the corner! Surely any of the below recipes will be put to good use in the coming weeks. These particular cocktails were made using Jose Cuervo Tradicional tequila so if you have some all the better (but a close enough variation should still do the trick if you’re stuck). Start the prep work now and get the mixers ready…
- Hi-Ball Glass
- Cubed Ice
- 35ml Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver
- 5ml Fresh Lime
- Build in Glass
- Top with San Pellegrino Lemon
- Sink 10ml Cherry Heering
- Garnish with Cherry on stalk
EL ÁNGELITO (translation Little Angels)
- No Ice
- 50ml Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver 100% agave tequila
- 25ml Fresh Lime
- 15ml Elderflower Cordial
- Shake/Double-Strain Garnish with Elderflower sprig
- Rocks Glass
- Cubed Ice
- 40ml Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver 100% agave tequila 10ml Orange
- Liqueur such as Agavero 15ml Fresh Lime 10ml Agave Nectar 15ml Fresh
- 1 small pinch Arbol Chilli powder
- Shake and Strain
- Top with 10ml Soda Water
- Garnish with Marigold and/or large orange wheel placed flat on top of
- Add ice
No festive spread is complete without a traditional Christmas trifle...
With so many brilliant books out in 2020, there’s every...
Helen Seymour is in Peri-Menopause, or at least she thinks...
Siobhan Kearney murder: ‘People have suggested I move on. But I can’t. You cannot be expected to forget a life force’
“He strangled my sister. He tried to disguise it as...
If you find yourself suffering with symptoms like cramping, sore...
It goes without saying that most of us have had...