The IMAGE Business Summit 2021: The full lineup of panels, masterclasses and speakers
01st Oct 2021
Back by popular demand, the virtual IMAGE Business Summit is returning this October. Here's what to expect.
This October, the IMAGE Virtual Business Summit, in partnership with PwC, is returning for an exclusive and insightful two-day event.
This year’s theme will be TRANSFORMING OUR FUTURE – a topic that couldn’t be more relevant after the hurdles the pandemic has recently thrown our way.
So, at the upcoming summit, we are giving Ireland’s leading businesswomen the chance to upskill, engage, elevate, listen, grow, and interact at a time when networking and learning is needed most.
The event will bring together the opinions, insights and learnings of key Irish and international business leaders from the worlds of business, tech, communications, finance and politics, allowing us to start truly transforming our future.
The expert line up
The summit will feature expert panels, innovative masterclasses and keynote speeches from over 25 Irish and international industry leaders. The list of talent includes:
- Anya Hindmarch – CEO & Creative Director of Anya Hindmarch
- Dame Inga Beale – Former CEO of Lloyds of London
- Leo Varadkar – Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment
- Áine Kerr – Co-founder & COO of Kinzen
- Richard Curran – Presenter & Broadcaster, RTE Radio One
- Pat McCann – CEO of Dalata Hotel Group
- Pamela Quinn – MD of Kuehne + Nagel
- Gillian Horan – CEO & Chief Brand Strategist of The Pudding
- Claire Haidar – CEO of WYNDR
- Melanie Morris – IMAGE Contributing Editor
- Stha Banks – Board Director of IAPI and Head of Paid Social at CORE
- Eddie Shanahan – Business & Product Development and Consultant to Fashion, Retail & Craft Sectors
- Jamie Helly – Founder, Chairman & Brand Development Consultant of Dynamo
- Rosanne Longmore – CEO of Coroflo
- Dr Tara Shine – Co-Founder & Director, Change by Degrees
- Louise Ryan – Managing Director, Irish Distillers
- Anne-Marie Tomchak, CEO & Founder of Design Tracker
- John Paul Scally, CEO of LIDL Ireland
- Sheelagh Daly, Entrepreneurship Manager of Enterprise Ireland
- Diana Geraghty – Head of Sustainability at Brown Thomas & Arnotts
- Oli Cavanagh – Founder & CEO of Strike
- Tom Lyons – CEO of The Currency
- Jackie Noakes – COO of Bank of Ireland
- Dee Forbes – Director General of RTÉ
- Cillian Fennel – Director of Stillwater
- Nikki Lannen – Founder & CEO of WarDucks
- Fiona Gaskin – PwC Partner, Trust and Transparency Solutions
WHEN: Wednesday, October 20 and Thursday, October 21
WHERE: From the comfort and convenience of your own home or office
HOW TO ACCESS: General Admission Tickets are €75. Register below and receive an email with the virtual access link just before the event on October 20.
Did you know that IMAGE Business Club members receive COMPLIMENTARY access to the IMAGE Business Summit as part of their membership? Join the club for €246 now to claim your complimentary ticket!
IMAGE Business Club members, claim your complimentary ticket HERE!
On October 20, the IMAGE Business Summit will run from 10am to 4pm, with a range of events covering everything from branding and self-confidence to redefining the ‘new normal’.
What to expect
10am – Opening the IMAGE Business Summit, Áine Kerr (Co-founder and COO of Kinzen) will give a discerning opening speech before handing over to Tanaiste Leo Varadkar who will give a special address. Áine will then moderate a discussion on ‘The New Normal’ with panelists Pat McCann (CEO of Dalata Hotel Group), Tom Lyons (CEO of The Currency) and Pamela Quinn (MD of Kuehne + Nagel).
11.30am – Melanie Morris will host a panel with Ireland’s leading businesswomen called ‘A View From the Top’, discussing how to break glass ceilings and climb the corporate ladder while gleaning insights that might help your own career ascent. Speakers include Louise Ryan (MD of Irish Distillers), Jackie Noakes (COO of Bank of Ireland) and Dee Forbes (Director General of RTÉ).
12.30pm – Cilian Fennell (Director of Stillwater) will lead a masterclass on ‘Storytelling for Business’, revealing practical strategies to enhance the storytelling and communications around your brand.
2.05pm – A panel focusing on ‘Branding; The Big Transformer’ will kick off with Ireland’s biggest branding names – Gillian Horan (CEO and Chief Brand Strategist of The Pudding), Stha Banks (Board Director of IAPI and Head of Paid Social at CORE) and Jamie Helly (Founder, Chairman and Brand Development Consultant of Dynamo) – illuminating how to develop a clear, identifiable and relatable brand and winning social strategies that truly sets brands apart.
3.10pm – In a keynote interview with Melanie Morris, globally renowned fashion designer Anya Hindmarch will share her tips for ongoing growth, success, reinvention and self-belief. She will also pull some key takeaways from her bestselling book When In Doubt, Wash Your Hair.
On October 21, the IMAGE Business Summit will also run from 10am to 4pm, discussing a range of relevant topics from ‘coming out of the chaos’ to leaving a greener footprint.
What to expect
10am – Richard Curran (Presenter & Broadcaster of RTE Radio One) will kick off day two with opening remarks, then lead a panel on ‘Silicon Eire’ with tech leaders Rosanne Longmore (CEO of Coroflo), Nikki Lannen, (CEO of WarDucks) and Oli Cavanagh (Founder of Strike).
11.30am – Three dynamic and experienced speakers – Sheelagh Daly (Entrepreneurship Manager of Enterprise Ireland), Eddie Shanahan (Business & Product Development Consultant) and JP Scally (Group Managing Director & of CEO Lidl) will take a seat in The Experts’ Chair and advise on the best ways to scale your business.
12.30pm – An expert on all things efficiency, Claire Haidar (CEO of WYNDR) will teach a masterclass on how to get organised, reach your productivity goals and work smarter called ‘Coming out of Chaos: Creating Your Future Self’.
2.05pm – In this panel ‘Evolve Now! The Race Towards a Greener Footprint’, we sit down with sustainable forerunners Dr Tara Shine (Environmental Scientist), Diana Geraghty (Head of Sustainability at Brown Thomas & Arnotts), Anne-Marie Tomchak (CEO & Founder of Design Tracker) and Fiona Gaskin (PwC Partner, Trust and Transparency Solutions) and explore the best ways to achieve a more sustainable future.
3.10pm – Lloyd’s of London’s first ever female CEO Dame Inga Beale will deliver a keynote address, discussing what it means to lead cultural change and steer a company through a technological transition without losing its core character. She will tackle breaking glass ceilings and building inclusive environments within the workplace.
To read more about our speakers or to register for the IMAGE Business Summit today, visit HERE.