21st Feb 2015
If you’re flummoxed by florals and polka dots send you dotty, can we recommend this season’s hottest stripes. Thick, thin, pencil, chevron, Breton, vertical, colour-blocked or monochrome – the new stripe is a maverick, a rule-breaker and the styling possibilities are endless. Stick to simple shapes and lean outlines but play with matching and clashing versions to get the most striking effect.
- An exciting Breton – now there’s a find. Kimono teeshirt, €17.95 @ zara.com
- A neat shorts suit is a one-way ticket to savvy city dressing. Shorts, €43.50 @ topshop.com
- Make monochrome stripes your new BF. Trousers, Y.A.S, €64.29 @ asos.com
- Mash up stripes and florals for a new way to work prints. Dress, €190 @ coast-stores.com
- So right for work with a sharp shirt. Culottes, €17 @ Penneys
- To wear with boyfriend jeans or your new skinny leather trousers. Jacket, €80 @ riverisland.com
- High impact, yet easy to wear. Every woman needs a statement skirt. Pencil skirt, €39.95 @ mango.com
- These beauties will add edge to feminine outfits and are also brilliant with minimal looks. Shoe, Nine West, €89 @ brownthomas.com
Browse all the items in the gallery above!
From expensive looking knit dresses to Zara’s new luxury collaboration, here are the high street pieces worn by the street...
Fashion's new wave? All things seaside are making a splash.
“During lockdown, I felt like I lost my sense of self and my confidence plummeted. I had to figure out...
I’m in full September dressing mode. There’s no sartorial summer hangover for me. Last weekend, I boxed up my open-toe...
A dependable piece of jewellery is just as essential a backbone in your wardrobe as great jeans or a classic white shirt. Team IMAGE all have an everyday quintessential piece they don't leave the house without.