30th Jan 2017
Heroes to help brighten complexions and even out skin tone.
1. Giorgio Armani Crema Bianca Supreme Brightening Concentrate, €420
A night serum that brightens skin, evens colour and fights the effects of ageing.
2. Anne Semonin Precious Serum, €119
A regenerating, radiance-boosting formulation of plant oils. Apply a few drops sparingly at night after cleansing.
3. Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Brightening and Smoothing Moisture Treatment, €53
Combines activated vitamin C with glycolic acid to intensify skin clarity whilst also hydrating and softening the skin.
4. Sisley Phyto-Blanc Brightening Daily Defense Fluid SPF 50, €218
This multi- tasker tackles existing dark spots whilst also protecting the skin against pollution, UV and free radicals to delay future signs of ageing.
5. Yon Ka Essential White Dark Spot Targeted Cream, €49.50
Employs light- stable vitamin C with red algae extract to visibly reduce facial discolouration.
6. Guinot Newhite Masque Revelateur Lumiere, €84 for seven
A speedy, ten-minute mask that instantly brightens the complexion using vitamin C, and melanoxyl, to diminish dark/age spots.
From the Spring issue of IMAGE Magazine, out now, model and influencer-turned-designer Anine Bing shares her beauty must-haves.
The heroes behind Elle Fanning's gleaming skin - huzzah!
There are oceans of beauty ideas, products and routines out...
The Oscar-worthy beauty heroes behind the red carpet’s most standout...
Trinny Woodall has built a career on making over women....
If you’re craving a change for your hair, you don’t...