08th Apr 2015
Everyone knows this iconic French beauty brand and for very good reason. Having turned 80 this year, Lanc’me is the greatest of Beauty Grand Dames, sitting securely in the hall of fame. Here are our five very favourite products and moments from the brand…
- Hypn’se Mascara is a desert island product for a LOT of people, this office included. It’s super-black, gives amazing length and curl and frankly sexes up one’s lashes to the power of a million. Not tried it? Sort that out now please.
- They introduced Juicy Tubes in 2000 and a generation of lip gloss fanatics was born. Since then they are often mimicked, never mirrored.
- Isabella Rosselini. Well, all the Lanc’me leading ladies actually. They were one of the first beauty brands to harness the power of celebrity endorsement long before we saw it everywhere.? Lanc’me have since worked with Uma Thurman, Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, Mena Suvari and currently Lupita Nyong?o to name a few.
- The Lanc’me fragrances are almost beyond iconic; Tresor, La Vie Est Belle, O de Lanc’me, Miracle?these scents will never die
- The brand’s skincare is front and centre in terms of research. Visionnaire is a groundbreaking serum, containing the patented and highly lauded ingredient, LR 2412, which claims to improve skin texture, clarity and colour.
Want to experience the brand firsthand and get some targeted, bespoke skincare advice? Join us on Thursday night at their counter in Arnotts, Dublin to meet with their elite team and makeup artist Laura Pye.
When? Thursday April 9th, from 7-9pm.
Who? Women who long for beautiful, youthful skin.
Where? Why, Arnotts Department Store, of course, where complimentary car parking will be provided for guests.
What’s more? There’s a competition prize like no other up for grabs; fancy adding €150 worth of Lanc’me goodies to your beauty kit? Yep, we thought you might.
This event only holds 30 people so act fast and get your hands on these gold-dust tickets right here. Tickets are €25, but this is fully redeemable on the night against Lanc’me product.
What’s the best way to use your time at home to take care of your skin?
Hair is so much more than what we see in the mirror. It’s linked intrinsically to who we are, to...
People with dark hair, I feel your pain. Dyeing our mops usually isn’t an option, at least not without causing...
‘It leaves me refreshed and radiant’Model and TV presenter Tess Daly is known for her gorgeous glow – something she...
From imperfections to “maskne”, here’s what may be causing your blemishes and the best ways to clear things up.Oily, blemish-prone...
Andie MacDowell debuted a new natural look at the premiere of ‘Annette’ earlier this month, but she thinks it’s time...