Event Terms and Conditions
- IMAGE reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder to their events without a refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance.
- IMAGE reserves the right to alter the event schedule as necessary.
- The ticket-holder consents to participate in the photographic, audio or video recording of the event and grants all necessary consents.
- Tickets should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via IMAGE office landlines).
- Admission to the event is by ticket and full name confirmation. No physical tickets will be issued in advance of the event.
- IMAGE does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage to persons/property on or around the event venue.
- Mobile phones must be turned on silent during the event.
- IMAGE events are non-smoking events. Guests must use the outdoor smoking facilities at the event venues.
- We have the right to revise the terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in technology, payment methods, relevant laws and regulatory requirement and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- Our events are photographed and videoed as a matter of course and by your booking and subsequent attendance at any event you consent to our use of your image and likeness in group, wide, and other photos and videos of the event.
- By submitting a booking request, you agree to be bound to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not submit a booking request.
- Once a booking request is submitted, an invoice will be issued. Issued invoices are due and payable immediately on presentation. If payment is not made within 30 days of date of invoice your booking may be cancelled and you will remain liable for payment.
- The price of any of our events will be as quoted in our collateral and on our website and ticket links. Prices may differ subject to VAT charges, time of booking and other factors.
All tickets and bookings to IMAGE events are non-refundable. No refunds will be made for non-attendance or cancellations.