07th Jul 2014
Be wooed by these wood creations from homegrown designers…
Natural wood textures were big trend news for spring/summer, and are set to continue well into the autumn/winter. Looking for a new key piece for your casa? Buying Irish has never been so easy, as our latest trend gallery of homegrown, contemporary wood designs shows?
1. The Sirens chair, €6,000 for two (made to order), Nest Design
2. Woodbofin toolbox, €65, Irish Design Shop
3. Wooden Claddagh ring, €6, Designist
4. Tony Farrell wooden plates, from €22, Makers and Brothers
5. Tired lounger, price on request, Stickman
6. Little Hill Design cheese board with hard-carved knife, €50, Edition
7. Swansong chairs, €12,000 for set of six (made to order), Nest Design
8. Saturday Workshop wooden egg cups, €32, Makers and Brothers
9. Dip-dye milking stool, €70, Snug
10. Clare and Gar wall hook, €32, Irish Design Shop
In love with these wooden wonders? Check out these cool colour-dip kitchenware picks.
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
This healthy fish and courgette chips recipe from Jane Kennedy...
I fear the true fallout of Covid on our cities...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.