The goodie bag is an intrinsic part of any event in this year of our Lord two thousand and sixteen. Why show up to anything unless there’s the promise of a nail file imprinted with a logo or a scented candle? Why wake up in the morning.
Even the Oscars, a party for people with loads of money and houses with horizon pools, has a goodie bag. And its contents are really? something. The bag is worth nearly a quarter of a million dollars. Page Six report the value of this year’s swag, a cool $232,000, is the highest yet.
Here’s a peek at what the winners and mostly losers are taking home:
- A trip to Israel worth $55,000.
- A 15-day walking tour of Japan.
- Personalised M&Ms.
- A vaporizer. Someone page Leo.
- Audi rental vouchers amounting to a value of $45,000.
- A vibrator.
- A roll of luxury toilet paper worth $275.
- And a vampire breast lift that costs $1,900. This cosmetic procedure involves blood being drawn from your arm and injected into your breasts. I’m feeling faint.
Via Page Six
For a lift, reminding us of simpler times, and that...
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
Artistic dynamo Aoibheann MacNamara has loved every moment she’s spent...
‘People were too busy ordering bottles of brandy or finding out who had the cocaine’: Graham Norton on the Christmases he’d much rather forget
Chatshow host Graham Norton worked as a waiter when he...
‘Watching the Christmas shopping rush, it’s easy to feel like if you aren’t spoiling your kids, you’re doing it wrong’
I will not get caught up in the Christmas drama....
What I Spend at Christmas: The 37-year-old digital marketer earning €25k who isn’t buying presents for her siblings
Christmas cost the average Irish family €2,700 over the festive...