12th Feb 2017
Whether you’re planning a romantic night in with your other half, or a get-together with friends, you can create the ultimate luxury drinks experience at home. Follow these Valentine’s inspired recipes created by World Class Bartenders and entertain effortlessly.
The Tanqueray Rose
Alcohol Content: 15g
- 35ml Tanqueray No. Ten gin
- 5ml raspberry liqueur
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 5ml light Agave nectar
- 2 fresh raspberries
- Soda Water?
- Gently muddle the lemon juice, agave nectar & raspberries in the bottom of your glass.
- Add Tanqueray No. Ten & raspberry liqueur.
- Stir ingredients with ice.
- Top with soda/sparkling water.Garnish with an orange wheel and any red berry.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and any red berry.
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...
Despite some media coverage, the beds are actually focused on sustainability as opposed to intimacy restrictions. Recently, distance runner Paul...
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...